Tuesday, March 31, 2009

'can you give me just one nite, i wanna feel your heart i wanna hold you tight. just you and me tonight, please baby just one nite, cause i love you and i want you and i need you. can you give me just one night take me to your heart, take me with your love just you and me tonight, please baby just one nite, cause i love you and i want you, only you can make it true' -two triple o, just one nite

'now i just wanna say just want you to know that i love you so bad. i know it's not the right time, but i always knew the time will heal my heart can you hear me cry? im desperate to have you. to have you here back in, my heart....' -voiceless and soulastic, crying for your love

'eventough im not spiderman, or a superman. i'll be the one who guards you, night and day you trust me. i dont need no spiderweb, or a laser eye. cause you giving me the strength.....' -tangga, be my wife

'everyday... with everywords whispered we get more far away. the distance between us makes it so hard to say. but nothing lasts forever but be honest babe, it hurts but it maybe the only way' -maroon 5, nothing lasts forever

'i aint never had anyone make me feel this way. and my heart is sure it wants to be with you. wanna give you the whole world, iff you make the promise to me, you're gonna stay
without you guiding me, i'm lost and so confused. what will it take to show you, i'll be by your side. boy got you and i want to give you what you never had. boy everyday i hope to make you part of my life......' -neyo, together

'lupakan aku....... bila itu membuatmu takkan terpuruk oleh cinta dariku. lupakan aku....... meski cinta telah terjalin semakin dalam, dan membuat kita tak mampu berpisah' -kerispatih, lupakan aku


kok gua alay banget dah? biarin dong orang lagi sedih hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa







No comments: