Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wow, it's been so long that im not writing my blog. Sorry, it's all because of my business. No, not really business, but busy+ness=business.

Senior high school is damn crazy. Too many homeworks, assignments, problem, and whatever. I've got frustrated and dont wanna go to school at all. Yesterday, i did math test about root and power. Only 10 numbers and not that hard, and i also did the biology, 5 numbers, not that hard too but i did some faults. Crazy, shs subjects are too hard to understand.

My chemist teacher jst gave me LOTS OF DAMN HOMEWORK, and i dont understand what's the lesson about. Hell hell hell, and on monday i will do the chemist test. Im not sure i'll get a good score.

Shs isnt actually that annoying, i got many new friends, new experiences, but i dont get any happiness. Shs times make me crazy. Sometimes i wanna back to jhs, but i knw it's impossible.

The most thing i hate about shs is i am far, very far from my boyfriend and my bestfriends. Im lucky bcause im in 1 school with vdf except neng, but i still need the others.

So, i think rvr need to meet up a s a p.

Ttyl!

1 comment:

Theater of Life : HERU HENDRAWAN said...

nice blog

check out mine

heruhendrawanblog.blogspot.com