Friday, October 2, 2009

October

October has came! These are some facts in October which is not really important but yeah, i don't even care.
  1. I will go to school AGAIN after this heaven holiday on 5th October 2009. GODDAMMIT i really don't wanna go to school again. There will be some home works again, uncool friends and uncool teachers that make me feel uncomfortable being at school. No way, i wanna move to other school. Nearer school, and cooler school. Not like now, i hate my school. It sucks. School sucks and distance also sucks.
  2. I will have my 5th months anniversary with my love on 4th October 2009. I'm happy we could stay until this time and i hope we'll last forever.
  3. I will turn 15 on 12th October 2009!!! Yeayyer finally... Don't forget the birthday wishes and the presents okay? Joking :P
  4. SOULNATION on 30th-31st October. There will be The Ting Tings, and other cool bands! I wanna be there but i'm not sure my parents will allow me but i don't know. I might beg or not. Click here for the schedule.
Goodbye people! Me love you :3

No comments: