Monday, October 5, 2009

Senior High School?

Goodnight people.

I'm here to tell you all about differences that i feel between junior high school and senior high school.
  1. When i was in junior high, i used to wake up at 6:15 and go school at 6:30. But now? So fuck i wake up at 5:00 and leave at 5:30. See? It's too early for a person like me.
  2. No senioritas in junior high. Now? Don't ask :|
  3. The teachers were really great in junior high. In senior high, all of the teachers are so mean.
  4. So many rules in senior high, not like junior high. I was living my life as free as a bird. Wow!
  5. Too many uncool people in senior high. Junior high people were very lovely.
  6. My new school is so damn far from my house. It takes more than one hour to get there. And you guys know what? It wastes my time.
  7. The subjects in senior high are too hard to understand. You have to know, my midterm test scores are really 'good'. Oh, too good.
  8. My life was really fun and good when i was in junior high. Senior high school is really sucks.
Those are some reasons why I hate senior high and why I love junior high. Sorry for too much complaining. My mom has already told me that I have to take these as consequences.

But please mom, dad. I can't take these any longer. It's too sucks. I wanna move. Please. Just move. To nearer school. It's too far from our house, mom. You know how tired am I? So much. Like crazy. And i must do my home works, study for this test and that test, and i want more free time. Please mom and dad, i wanna move... :|

3 comments:

ilham hahaha said...

itu konsekuensi sma jeng, ga akan mungkin sama kaya smp

Ajeng Prima said...

gk suka tapinya..... :(

Nabila Rachmadhania said...

wah jeng udah 1taun nih di sma udh betah blm? hahahaha smg udah ya. gw jg masih menanti keseruan di sma nih :(