Tuesday, July 6, 2010

1. You were my something. Yep. You were one of my closest friends. We sometimes chatted, talked about our own problems, shared, giving advice, and stuff. Then. We had the same serious problem. Then, we got closer.

2. You became my everything. Honestly, I'd never expected we would become this way. It's just too weird. For me. For us. We usually be friends. But, we became more than friends back then.

3. You are now nothing. I regret. Much. At first, when you came approaching, honestly, I didn't want to give you any single good responds. It's all because, you're not my type. Then, I don't want to break anyone's heart. But I don't know what happened, I broke those principles. I loved you. But then, we the feeling has just come, you left. Without any clear reasons. Maybe it's just too hard for you to chose. You couldn't decide. Right?

No comments: