Thursday, June 18, 2009

Well, first of all, i've just came home from alpus. I took my shs's uniforms with tasya dira fay and their moms. After i went there, i went to my shoes just to looked around then i went to pim to watched ketika cinta bertasbih. Honestly it isn't as good as i imagine. It was dissapointing, sorry :p. Then i went to fay's house to dropped fay, her mom, tasya, and tasya's mom and i had my makan sore at bakmi gayeng. At there, im not just ate the noodle but i also ate niki sushi, cireng, and somay. Now i feel very full. And dira's mom dropped me at my house.

Second, graduation's getting closer closer and more closer. Yesterday, all of my friends were practicing for the graduation but damn i came super late to school cause i went to mcd and picked rara up at her house first before i went to school. And yesterday was lina/neng's birthday and it was great but.... Yea many bad things happened but i cant tell.

Third, next month, my holiday will over and i will be shs's student. Shit, im not really ready.

Fourth, i need my parents in my holiday. My holiday feels very boring, i always alone at my house without no one except my maids and my brother. Seriously i want a vacation before im getting expired here.

Fifth, i feel sucks. It happens again for thousand times. It's crazy you know when you know no one cares of you eventhough the truth is they're really care of you. Yea i know maybe this is just the stupid thoughts. Whatever you wanna say about me, this just what i feel, sucker.

No comments: